Listing ID #4019
- Property Type: For Sale
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Car garages
Quiet Location – close to it all!
4 BED 2 BATH DOUBLE LOCK-UP GARAGE $395,000
OPEN HOUSE 5th JANUARY AT 10am – 10.30am
This stunning home has all of the best features to offer. This home was design and built by the current owner with no expenses spared when it came to the finishing touches. Walking distance Australind High School, Australind Primary School and Bus stop. Just a 5 minute drive to shops and cafes such as Aldi, Benesse, Coles and more. Just down the road from the Leschenault Inlet – perfect for crabbing season or using the boat launch.
Property features include:
- 4 Large Bedrooms all with built-in robes;
- Split system air-conditioner in living area;
- Master bedroom has walk in robe and modern ensuite with a double sink, separate toilet and shower;
- The main bathroom offers a separate shower and bathtub and separate toilet!
- Kitchen is versatile and perfect for entertaining with a servery to the outdoor area and direct access to the extra-large kitchen and lounge area. It also offers a walk-in pantry and six burner gas cooktop;
- There is a separate Games room which leads with a glass sliding door to the outdoor Alfresco area;
- A separate theatre room or if desired formal dining;
- There is a double lock-up garage with internal access;
- The laundry is very large with a separate linen cupboard and large bench top with built-in sink;
- The external entertaining area is plumbed so ready for you to install an outdoor kitchen if you like?
- There is side access to the property meaning it is perfect for storing a caravan and boat if desired;
- Large entry hall that leads to theatre room;
- Front garden is filled with beautiful low maintenance Australian Natives;
- Rear yard is fully fenced, reticulated and has a garden shed;
- There is also a double gate side access so easy to store the boat or caravan!!
This house was designed for the family in mind creating areas of entertainment as well as privacy for all members of the household. Come and view today by calling Celestine on 0435 824 123.
Share this listing