Listing ID #4330
Perfect for Entertaining
3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Garage – open to rear Patio
All offers considered
This house offers the best of the mid 1900’s build such as High Ceilings, Art Deco ceiling architraves, Polished Timber Floors. Although the property has been renovated you can feel the old features such as the old enclosed fireplace, the stove placement in the wall in the kitchen. Located in a peaceful side street in Eaton just moments from the Collie River and Eaton Fair.
The Property offers:
- Three well-sized bedrooms with polished floorboards and the master with classic french doors to the front porch.
- The lounge is seperate from the kitchen dinning and offers a modernised old fireplace space.
- The kitchen is large offering ample storage, breakfast island, large double pantry and modern finishes.
- The bathroom has it’s original form however like with everything built in that time it is still going strong and is very functional.
- There is a seperate laundry and toilet next to bathroom.
- There is another rear tiled room that can be used as a playroom or sunroom.
- The block is 466 sqm and the single garage door leads to a very large rear patio which would be perfect for entertaining or perhaps storing your boat or caravan.
- The rear yard has a grassed area and is fully fenced.
- The property also offers much unused space at the front and side that could be a perfect opportunity to add a shed or enclose the front yard.
The property is currently tenant receiving $260 per week.
Share this listing