Listing ID #5386
- Property Type: For Sale
- Payment Term: Default
- 4 BED
- 2 BATH
- 2 CAR PORT
Quiet Cul-de-sac Family Home
4 bedroom 2 bathroom 2 Car Carport
INSPECTION TIMES 3.00-3.30PM WEDNESDAY 14th NOVEMBER & 10:30-11AM SATURDAY 17th NOVEMBER
Asking $250,000 Negotiable
This 4×2 brick and tile house, with its swimming pool, powered shed, undercover patio, and situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with huge vacant blocks and trees for the kids to play in, makes it an ideal first family home.
It is only a 10 minute walk to Picton Primary school, 2 minute walk to buses for most of Bunbury’s schools, 5 minute walk to farmers market, 2 minute walk to the new Glen Iris medical center, the Bunbury Forum is only a 4 minute car ride away and its supermarkets are open every day until 9pm!
The interior of the home has new paint, new blinds, and new carpets throughout. The kitchen has a new gas cook top and new oven, and has the plumbing and power point for a free standing dishwasher.
The master bedroom has an en-suite, walk-in robe, and remote controlled ceiling fan with light, all the minor bedrooms have built-in robes. All rooms have new carpets and the rest of the house is tiled. The open plan area has a 7kw split system air conditioner.
Property Features include:
- Living area/ theatre room or family room as you enter the property;
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite bathroom with stand -up shower;
- Well-sized kitchen with ample storage, breakfast bar, double fridge space, brand-new stainless-steel gas cooktop and oven;
- The remaining three bedrooms all offer built-in robes, the entire house has been freshly painted;
- The laundry offers direct access to the external washing line and there are two linen cupboards with ample storage;
- Main bathroom offers a bath/shower and is very neat and clean;
- The garage door opens up to combine with an extra-large patio – perfect for entertaining or storing the boat or caravan or BOTH;
- The 6m x 6m powered shed would be perfect for your man cave or extra storage;
- The rear yard is low maintenance and offers a fully fenced yard which has near new colour bond fencing. The entire yard has reticulation so makes for easy watering!
- The pool is easy maintenance and salt water with a near new pump;
- The house offers solar panels (1.5kw) and there is a split system air-conditioner in the main living area.
Call Celestine today to arrange a viewing on 0435 824 123.
Share this listing