Listing ID #3598
- Property Type: For Sale
- 3 BED
- 1 BATH
- 4 CAR GARAGE
Renovators Delight in Dream Location
It is rare these days in Bunbury to be able to own a piece of Bunbury’s history at this price point. This property not only has the charm of an early 1900’s build but also has so much potential to renovate mixing modern with rustic charm.
Come and make this home your own, located on a 1062sqm block this property offers room to expand and renovate or even move in and renovate over time. With three bedrooms (one a sleep out – perfect for those teenagers or guests), one bathroom, and charming combined lounge and dining room.
Although every item in this property is functional it would also benefit from some modernization – the potential to add value is inevitable. The tree street area in Bunbury offers a family orientated neighborhood, close to schools, close to the beach and town.
The property features include:
- Classic features of an early 1900’s build such as high ceilings, wooden floorboards, solid jarrah doors, stained glass window, wooden window frames, wooden beams and large room sizes;
- English cottage gardens – great for the green thumbed buyers;
- Design by E. G. Cohen and built by J. G. Hough in the early 1900’s;
- Feature inglenook fireplace with Pews either side;
- 3 Bedrooms and Study (enclosed verandah);
- Large block 1,062 sqm block;
- Cottage style kitchen with floating island bench, dishwasher, double bowl porcelain sink, Falcon 5 Cooker Gas Cooktop and Stove;
- Older style bathroom large in size;
- Large Bedrooms, main with large double built-ins and storage room;
- Ducted reverse cycle system and one split system;
- Large fully fenced yard with covered patio area and 4 car garage or man cave.
Call Celestine today to inspect 0435 824 123.
Share this listing